[MaraDNS list] Limiting DNS requests

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:21:18 EST 2011

This is called "split horizon" and no, MaraDNS doesn't implement it.
While my tip jar is full enough to answer this email, it's not quite
full enough for me to bother implementing this.  Also, there's some
issues with how the hash of DNS records is indexed by MaraDNS to make
this a little tricky to shoehorn in to the current code.

The workaround, of course, is to run multiple copies of MaraDNS.
MaraDNS is small enough that this is not unreasonable.

- Sam