MaraDNS 2.0.02 released

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:07:12 EST 2011

> Is it safe to assume that the issue with deadwood not being installed by
> the install scripts is also resolved

No, I didn't get a chance to fix that.  The only fixes I was able to
integrate in to MaraDNS 2.0.02 were the security critical one and ones
where a patch was submitted (Yarin's two patches and Corey's patch).
I wouldn't have released MaraDNS 2.0.02 so soon, but I wanted to get a
copy of MaraDNS 2 with the security problem fixed out there.

I am aware of this issue and posted about it over the weekend:

http://woodlane.webconquest.com/pipermail/list/2011-February/000799.html