[MaraDNS list] Why duende?

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 17:03:58 EDT 2011

Sam,
	Looking at some images I found on flickr I really do believe this.
However there are a few nuances. "Daemon" refers to the messengers
between humans and the gods of Greek mythology. The evil demons of
Christian mythology are derived from that. And according to Wikipedia
(so I guess it must be false) "goblin" would be a better translation.
The "demonic" meaning seems to return in discussions of flamenco.