[MaraDNS list] Latest Deadwood 3.0.03

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 05:00:38 EDT 2011

Also:

* Is there anything in dwlog.txt telling you why the service can not start?

* Make sure to remove the older Deadwood service before installing the
new one "Deadwood --remove" followed by "Deadwood --install"

* Please email the MaraDNS list with MaraDNS support concerns, not my
personal email address.

- Sam