[MaraDNS list] Latest Deadwood 3.0.03

wayne at tiscali wayne.kroncke at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 08:43:35 EDT 2011

hi sam,

operator error - pebkac.

on the s/w support forum i moderate, my first advice is normally to
check the logs.

i obviously need to follow my own (and your) advice :)

dwlog.txt extract:

24 July 2011 07:21:50: Fatal error in dwood3rc file on line 28
incomplete last line

i'd recycled my old dwood3rc file, tarted it up with my upstream dns
servers from google's namebench & set the max cache elements to 16k.

i also somehow removed the cr/lf from the end of the line.

added it back in & it all works now

Sheepishly yours,

wayne