[MaraDNS list] How to compile MaraDNS 2.0 in Windows

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 21:19:13 EDT 2011

OK, that in mind I'll hold off Ubuntu 10.04 support until August and,
in the meantime, I'll put Cygwin on my Windows 7 partition again and
make sure MaraDNS 2.0 and Deadwood compile nicely in it.  I'll also
write up a step-by-step guide for Compiling MaraDNS 1.4 in Windows.

Nicholas Bamber has already done most of the heavy lifting of a full
Debian/Ubuntu MaraDNS port; from my end, it's just a question of
adding his patched to Duende and start up scripts to the MaraDNS 2.0
tarball to make them official.

- Sam