[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS in Debian

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 16:11:08 EDT 2011

I currently the Debian maintainer of MaraDNS and I am working on
clearing down the bug list, and getting it uptodate with Sam's work. I
expect it all to take at least three months, as I have other duties. I
am sure that will confirm Sam's feeling that Debian is generally slow,
but once I get it to that point it ought to be fairly easy.

1.4.06-2 has just gone into Debian sid. I have tried to write up some of
my experiences around this release here:
http://www.periapt.co.uk/arcana/maradns-in-debian .

If there are any Debian/Ubuntu/Mint etc users of MaraDNS here I would
appreciate your feedback, either on this list or via the bug reports.

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu