[MaraDNS list] Deadwood update

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:07:50 EDT 2011

I have spent all afternoon going through Deadwood's SQA tests to
update them to work with Scientific Linux 6 as well as MaraDNS 2.0.
Once I updated the tests, I discovered a bug in how ip_blacklist is
handled (since Scientific Linux 6's dig is more verbose about unusual
DNS packets).

I will fix this bug before releasing Deadwood 3.0.03.

It can be downloaded here:

http://www.maradns.org/deadwood/snap/

In addition to fixing the bug in Deadwood, I need to backport an
update to ej2html from Deadwood to MaraDNS, so this script will work
with the newer version of Perl included with Scientific Linux 6.

The next day I plan to work on MaraDNS/Deadwood is two weeks from
today: July 8, 2011.