[MaraDNS list] Deadwood 3.0.04 released

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:22:58 EDT 2011

I have released Deadwood 3.0.04 today. This release fixes some bugs
and has improved documentation. Please read the update guide and the
change log [1] for more information.

It can be downloaded here:

    http://www.maradns.org/deadwood/stable/

I plan to work on MaraDNS/Deadwood without sponsorship again one day
in December, before the 15th; if I get some sponsorship, I will work
on MaraDNS and Deadwood again sooner.

My plans are to release the tcc version of Deadwood for Windows (which
includes a tiny compiler) and then to release MaraDNS 1.4.07; after
that, I will work on the MaraDNS 2.0.04 release. The amount of time
this will take depends on how much sponsorship money I get.

- Sam

[1] http://maradns.org/deadwood/doc/