[MaraDNS list] Split Horizon on the horizon?

david sevilla dsevilla00 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:14:18 EST 2011

Bradley, if I may jump in, I don't think Sam ever meant
to make you feel personally attacked, it's simply that he is seeing his time is
better spent on something else (I assume that means his family and job). He was simply being honest about it, but I don't think he was being offensive. I hope you see it that way too. I know in some cases Sam has been ironic and a bit deffensive (with people demanding stuff), but it really doesn't look like it's the case now.anyway, hope you guys have a good day