[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS 1.4.07 released

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:52:35 EST 2011

There really isn't that much difference between the branches right now
... the 1.4 branch right now is simply 2.0 with the messy legacy
recursive code still intact.

That would change if I get a chance to implement split horizon (one
issue with split horizon is that I can't really implement it without
slowing down things a little for users who don't need split horizon.
I'll probably make it a compile-time #ifdef)

But first, let me see if I can fix one of Deadwood's bugs which slows
down recursion for hosts in Akamai-style CNAME hell.

- Sam