[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS 1.4.07 released

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 02:17:28 EST 2011

Sam,
	Could I make a really beaurocratic request? Could you post back on the
mailing list the missing changelog entries from 1.4.06 onwards. Also
please make sure subsequent releases keep this information uptodate.
(Please don't make any sort of release for this. That would just create
extra work for no gain, not even for beaurocrats.)