[MaraDNS list] A moment of silence for Steve Jobs

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:40:19 EDT 2011

I would like to have a moment of silence for Steve Jobs' passing yesterday.

While I personally don't use any Apple products, I have great
admiration for Steve Jobs' accomplishments and am greatly saddened at
him leaving us so young.  My favorite accomplishment of his is
bringing UNIX to the desktop via Mac OS X.

To keep this on topic, has anyone successfully compiled and run
MaraDNS 2.0 and/or Deadwood on Mac OS X?