[MaraDNS list] I have gotten sponsorship for this month...so people won't have to wait until October 5

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:43:55 EDT 2011

I'm letting everyone know that I have gotten enough sponsorship to
work on MaraDNS one more day out of the month.  That in mind, people
won't have to wait until October 5 for me to look at and fix bug
reports.

Namely:

* Domenico Rotondi reported having issues when both root_servers and
upstream_servers are set in a dwood3rc file. I have created a SQA test
to use both of these settings in the same Deadwood configuration file;
the tests appear to be able to reproduce this problem.

* Angel reported that some records were lost when transferring a zone.
I have not had a chance to look at this yet.

* Nicholas Bamber has reported some issues with MaraDNS' documentation.