[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS now has funding

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Apr 1 21:36:31 EDT 2012

At 02:17 02/04/2012, Sam Trenholme wrote:
>MaraDNS now has funding
>I am very pleased to let the community of MaraDNS users know that I
>have gotten a $1,048,576 USD grant from an anonymous donor. In light
>of this, I will be able to implement some features I have been meaning
>to implement in MaraDNS.

BRAVO !!!!

Technologically geat, ethically a justice for you and your family.

jfc

----

PS. It would be great if you documented hooks that would permit to
plug modules to support:

- requests massaging (for example to support language conversion,
variants, punycode)
- CLASSes provided the request includes the CLASS to use.

May be the code could be made reentrant (so support of classes would
only be to reenter the same code with a different class?)

jfc