[MaraDNS list] Deadwood 3.2.03 released

test24 test24 at mail.ru
Sat Dec 29 00:25:17 EST 2012

>Speaking of open-source economics, I will not work on MaraDNS/Deadwood
>again until one day next month, after the 20th, unless a critical
>security bug with a CVE number is found.  This will also be my last
>posting to this list this month barring a new MaraDNS/Deadwood CVE
>report.
On 2 Deadwoods under high DDoS traffic from users infected PCs (we do not have rights to do antivirus work  instead the users (only recommendations))
the good idea to do Deadwood and Mara more stable and  extinguish or  interrupt the DDoS - make the ratilimits as in  BIND vjs versions
BIND 9.8.3-vjs197.16-P4