[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS2 and FreeBSD

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:01:20 EST 2012

> Just a few questions I run into to get it going and packaged:

You know, I'm really pleased that you're using MaraDNS and that it's
useful for you.  I do plan on answering your questions this
weekend--It's important for me to keep a partition between when I'm
working on my day job (during the week) and when I'm working on
MaraDNS (weekends when I'm free).

(The "official" answer is that MaraDNS is only supported on RedHat
Enterprise Linux derived systems and partially supported on Microsoft
Windows, but this is open source so there's a little more leeway)

Anyway, Nino (¿should we say Niño?) and Nicholas Bamber have given you
some pointers that you can look at in the meantime.  I would like to
thank them for their contributions to the MaraDNS mailing list.  And,
an extra, extra special thanks to Nicholas Bamber for putting up with
the Debian bureaucracy and keeping the Debian MaraDNS package up to
date.