[MaraDNS list] Would anyone like to help transition Debain MaraDNS onto 2.0

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 17:56:53 EDT 2012

I reckon I've got Debian MaraDNS good shape *apart* from the fact that
the 2.x series is still only in experimental. I've been thinking long
and hard  about the best way to do it. I've changed my mind about the
best way to go about it. I am now inclined to a rather simple and
straightforward approach (new maradns2 source package). I am however
quite open to discuss it. Another thing that has changed is that I don't
particularly feel like doing this on my own anymore.

If you are interested in Debian packaging and MaraDNS then this is a
good opportunity. If - as part of the deal - you want to get other
software into Debian I can probably help you with that as well. If for
some reason I don't feel comfortable actually sponsoring your package, I
can at least help you get it to a good standard and point you at the
right people.