[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS update

wayne at tiscali wayne.kroncke at tiscali.co.uk
Mon May 21 15:00:33 EDT 2012

hi sam,

installed the compiler, etc & fixed my environment variables to add the
bin dirs to the path.
exported the flags var (the windows command is 'set' in lieu of 'export'
;)) & ran the make.

i'll add the flags var to my startup env. for future use.

compiled w/o errors

am running the new deadwood now, so if this email gets to you, it worked :)

Best Regards,
Wayne Kroncke