[MaraDNS list] Redirecting a Domain to a Domain

Team Xlink teamxlink at live.com
Sun May 27 21:49:25 EDT 2012

Hey, I'd like to thank you very much for MaraDNS, it is very valuable to our community.
The way I have it setup currently I have to manually ping 14 domains to check and see if their ip has changed, if it has I have to edit the ip used in the table.
I read the FAQ but I couldn't get that to work for me.
Is it possible to have MaraDNS resolve the ips for the domains itself or have it get it from another dns server without two ip addresses?
Thank you