[MaraDNS list] maradns.samiam.org

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:38:21 EDT 2013

Just a quick heads-up that I have moved the maradns.org webpage to
maradns.samiam.org. maradns.org is still up and redirects all
maradns.org links to their corresponding maradns.samiam.org locations.
maradns.org is still used to host MaraDNS’s mailing list. I have no
plans to bring the maradns.org domain down.

The reason I have done this is to connect MaraDNS more closely to
myself; so that people are less likely to see MaraDNS as an anonymous
free program and more likely to see it as my project.

I plan to work on MaraDNS/Deadwood again one day in late September
unless a critical security bug with a CVE number is found.