[MaraDNS list] Memory allocation limits on OpenBSD

Özgür Kazanççı ozgurkazancci at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 04:42:53 EDT 2013

Mr. Remmy, thanks for your reply.

And how about the error of "not allowing setting memory allocation limits"
for OpenBSD? Would there be any fix to solve this?

My last question;

Is there any solution for the following error when compiling MaraDNS 2.0.7
on OpenBSD 5.3? ;
"MaraDNS.c: In function 'main': MaraDNS.c:3724: warning: unused variable
'thread_overhead'"

Thanks once again,
Regards.