[MaraDNS list] Fwd: MaraDNS doesn't respond to queries from the bind addr subnet

Dave Owens dave at teamunify.com
Fri Jun 14 09:40:15 EDT 2013

Hi Sam,

Yesterday I ran captures both on our DNS node (it indeed sends the reply)
and on the other side of our edge router (no reply is seen).  Our colo
provider says they aren't doing any deep packet inspection around this...

I'll be on the phone with Cisco today, I fear... just very strange that
certain A records with 1918 addresses work well.  Thank you for all your
help.

Dave Owens
TeamUnify, LLC