[MaraDNS list] Stable update: MaraDNS 2.0.07c (Deadwood 3.2.03c)

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:48:20 EDT 2013

I have just declared MaraDNS 2.0.07c stable.  MaraDNS (authoritative)
is unchanged; Deadwood has (compared to 2.0.07a/b) a 7-line patch to
fix an obscure name resolution problem:

http://samiam.org/blog/20130713.html

Downloads:

http://maradns.samiam.org/download.html

http://maradns.samiam.org/deadwood/stable/

I also have improved MaraDNS' authoritative handling of IPv6 (we now
link to IPv6 glue) and hope to have time today to prepare and upload a
tarball.

As a reminder, this mailing list is now only for MaraDNS announcements
and support concerns sent to this mailing list will not be posted.
MaraDNS support is available at http://forum.samiam.org