[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS is now available in GitHub

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:22:07 EST 2014

== MaraDNS on GitHub ==

There has been some talk about setting up a repository for MaraDNS.  I
have now made it so: MaraDNS is available on GitHub.

For people who wish to make their own fork of MaraDNS, or who prefer
to download with git instead of downloading a tarball, one can now
grab MaraDNS thusly:

git clone https://github.com/samboy/MaraDNS

The above link can also be opened in a browser; I have gone to some
effort to ensure MaraDNS compiles when downloaded via git or if
GitHub's zip file of MaraDNS (on the linked webpage) is downloaded.

Feel free to fork this repo, but please do not name your fork
"MaraDNS"; some names that can be used are "MaraDNS-ng" or
"N-MaraDNS".

Note that having MaraDNS in git does not affect future tarball/zipfile
releases of MaraDNS; those continue to be built and released
separately from git.

== A personal note ==

The reason I have done this is because I am getting laid off.  Some
employers like to see files in GitHub when looking at candidates, so I
have added MaraDNS there.

If anyone has suggestions where I can find a job, or would like to see
my resume, please feel free to send me an email.