[MaraDNS] MaraDNS 1 end-of-life reached

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:41:22 PDT 2015

Three years ago, I declared that all MaraDNS 1 support I provide would
end entirely on June 21, 2015. That day has come and I will no longer
any MaraDNS 1 support whatsoever, including no updates from me for any
security holes found in that branch of MaraDNS.

Please use MaraDNS 2 instead. If you must continue to use MaraDNS 1,
do not ask me any support questions; do not even waste my time with
MaraDNS 1 security reports.

Since even once well-trusted web pages for open source software are
starting to bundle adware with their downloads (**cough** Sourceforge
**cough**) I will keep a clean 100% adware free MaraDNS 1 download
available on my web page.