Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Sat Aug 1 00:52:26 EDT 2009

Op 31 jul 2009, om 23:54 heeft Alexandre Lepage het volgende geschreven:

> And about the reverse question... ZoneCheck is te software used by the
> AFNIC (the association in charge of .fr registration) and I'm pretty
> sure
> I'm doing something wrong, because I just get the error since they
> announced security increasement at the AFNIC. Maybe it's also an
> incoherence in my zonefile, I must admit I'm not an expert. Here it
> is :
>
> % SOA ns1.difuzer.com. alexbad at videotron.ca. 2009060701 7200 3600
> 604800
> 1800
> % +60 NS ns1.difuzer.com.
> % +60 NS ns2.difuzer.com.
> % +60 91.121.92.210
> *.% +60 91.121.92.210
> *.% +60 CNAME %
> % mx 10 %
> mail.% +86400 IN A 91.121.92.210
> % txt 'v=spf1 mx ip4:91.121.92.210 ip4:213.251.161.162 -all'

Is this still the same zonefile as you are currently using on ns1? The
page http://www.afnic.fr/outils/zonecheck/zc.cgi?
zone=difuzer.fr&lang=en gives only one warning and one error now:

The 'refresh' period should be between 1H and 2D
	• ns1.difuzer.com./91.121.92.210

The 'retry' period must be lower than the 'refresh' period
	• ns1.difuzer.com./91.121.92.210

Looking at the above zone file and its SOA record I'd say the warning
and error are incorrect.

Kind regards,

Remco Rijnders