Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:20:25 EDT 2009

> If I understand ipv6 support in maradns correctly, I need recompile it
> (from the Debian packaged version) in order to host AAAA records don't
> I?

Correct:

./configure --authonly
make

- Sam

I do not answer MaraDNS support requests sent by private email without being
compensated for my time. I will discuss rates if you want this kind of
support or if you send me a support concern via private email.

This includes non-security bug reports. I do not have the time to maintain a
bug tracker for MaraDNS nor handle bug reports sent via private email.
Please send MaraDNS non-security bug reports to the MaraDNS mailing list.

MaraDNS security vulnerability reports, however, will be dealt with without
charge and kept confidential.