Zoneserver Error

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:18:24 EDT 2009

Congratulations, you found a bug in MaraDNS.  Here is what I'm going
to ask you to do next: Take your mararc, change any information you
consider personal (make all IPs 192.168.x.x, domain names example.com
and what not) and post it to the list.  I'll then see if I can
reproduce your bug.

Since I use CentOS 5 and you use RHEL 5, we're pretty much on the same
page.  Indeed, please also post to the list the output of the
following commands:

cc --version

md5sum /sandvine/apps/maradns/zoneserver

- Sam