[MaraDNS list] Discussion: Putting ads on the MaraDNS web page

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Jul 3 04:31:02 EDT 2011

Sam,
this is an excellent thing! We need for credibility reasons that you
get enough revenues from MaraDNS to pay for its continuous support by
you or another person. This is one of the reason why I am so slow in
building a "fork" (actually an extension based on MaraDNS). As you
know, being myself strangled into FLOSS R&D for politrical
independence reasons, I cannot spend too much on this. But as an
individual searcher I am ready to allow a paypal $ 100 @ month budget
for the help I am expecting from a trested because financially
stabilized MaraDNS.
jfc