[MaraDNS list] Multiple issues in JsStrOS.c

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 20:01:06 EDT 2012

> I'm not clear what I did that warranted this kind of hostile response.
> It's certainly not the sort of communication we had back in 2005..

I'm sorry for the hostile response.  A lot has changed since 2005:

http://maradns.blogspot.com/2009/10/every-open-source-developer-grows-up.html

I will look at the rest of your email after the 20th; I do not reply
to emails until near the end of the month unless a security report is
made.  There has been talk of getting a CVS/Git/whatever repository
set up for a MaraDNS-ng project; if that ever happens, I think it
would be a good idea to give you check-in access to it.