[MaraDNS list] Support is now provided in an online forum

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:59:58 EDT 2013

Whenever a lot of support emails are posted to this mailing list, a
couple of members always end up unsubscribing.  The majority of people
on this mailing list are lurkers who just want to receive occasional
updates about new MaraDNS versions and security patches.

That in mind, I have finally gotten around to setting up a forum for
MaraDNS support.  This way, people on the mailing list will only read
about updates to MaraDNS, while people who need support can use the
forum.  This is a win-win for everyone.

The support forum is here:

http://forum.samiam.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

It is also available as a self-signed https link:

https://forum.samiam.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

Accounts need to be activated by me before they are allowed to post.
To speed up activation, please send me a private email with your real
name.  I strongly discourage anonymous posting in this forum; your
real name will be visible in all of your posts unless you have a
compelling reason to stay anonymous.

The mailing list is now moderated and, from now on, I will redirect
people wanting support to the support forum.

I would like to thank all of my users and hope this new forum makes
support more accessible for all.