zone_transfer_acl by zone?

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:54:52 EDT 2007

> > I'm wondering if Maradns is capable of allow transfer of zones
> > to external dns servers with different ACL for different zones.

First of all, since my day job is an ESL teacher for native Spanish
speakers, I hope you don't mind my pointing out it's "of allowing"
since one uses the gerund when the verb is the object of a
preposition.

Second of all, I don't know what happened, but this email went in to
the spam folder of my Gmail account.  I don't think there is an army
of Chileans who are selling (or need, for that matter) penis
enlargement pills.

OK, so on to the question.  MaraDNS, alas, doesn't have this feature.
This is a nice feature to have; I wish I had thought of it before the
1.3 feature freeze I declared on June 21st.

Basically, I have declared a feature freeze on June 21st, so I will
not be making any changes to the MaraDNS codebase except documentation
improvments, adding SQA tests, and bug fixes.  Hopefully, I will
remember this feature request once 1.3.07 stabilizes and I start
adding features again.

You know, I have always wanted to go to Chile.  Unfortunately, my
girlfriend isn't too keen (eager) on going there.  It might have
something to do with my ex being half-Chilean.