SOLVED! Why doesn't Maradns start at boot time?

Kai Hendry hendry at iki.fi
Mon Aug 25 11:54:28 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Sam Trenholme
<strenholme.usenet at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sure Jakko can look at and address this issue; I think, since
> Mara's online docs say it's in /etc/mararc, but Debian needs it to be
> in /etc/maradns/mararc, the best thing to do is to have a
> README.debian pointing this out or to have an additional printf("NOTE:
> The Debian build of MaraDNS has the mararc file in
> /etc/maradns/mararc\n"); in the code run when MaraDNS is started up.

I'm the maintainer for maradns. :)
http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/maradns.html

I can add a note when I also package up 1.3.07.09.

Anything else I can do to make the Debian package better, please file
a bug or mail me.
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=maradns

Kind regards,