Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Alexandre Lepage a.lepage at difuzer.com
Sat Aug 1 15:56:38 EDT 2009

I made the two little changes you suggested, recompiled maradns, and it
works just fine. As you see there I don't get the error anymore :
http://www.afnic.fr/outils/zonecheck/zc.cgi?zone=difuzer.fr&lang=en

Thanks a lot for your precious help, and I want you to know that I share
your opinion about .fr registrars ^^ (and I think a lot of people do)

--
Cordialement,
Alexandre Lepage
a.lepage at difuzer.com