Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 03:14:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

here is the output:

root at OpenWrt:~# maradns --version
This is MaraDNS version Q.20090802.2
Compiled on a Linux system at Mon Aug 3 00:25:43 CEST 2009
For usage information, 'man maradns'
root at OpenWrt:~#

root at OpenWrt:/etc# grep recursive /etc/mararc
#recursive_acl="0.0.0.0/0"
#recursive_acl = "mynetwork"
root at OpenWrt:/etc#

root at OpenWrt:/etc# askmara -v Agoogle.com. 85.125.xx.xx | grep Recurs
Recurs desired: 1
Recurs available: 0
root at OpenWrt:/etc#

root at OpenWrt:/etc# askmara -v Amydomain.com. 85.125.xx.xx | grep Recurs
Recurs desired: 1
Recurs available: 1
root at OpenWrt:/etc#