Problem with .fr domains [TEST check if server is really recursive]: answer refused from server (IN/SOA: fr.)

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:11:07 EDT 2009

>root at OpenWrt:~# maradns --version
>This is MaraDNS version Q.20090802.2
>Compiled on a Linux system at Mon Aug 3 00:25:43 CEST 2009
>For usage information, 'man maradns'

>root at OpenWrt:/etc# askmara -v Amydomain.com. 85.125.xx.xx | grep Recurs
>Recurs desired: 1
>Recurs available: 1

OK, add the following two lines to your mararc file:

admin_acl = "0.0.0.0/0"
debug_msg_level = 1

Once you do this, send the output of the following query to the MaraDNS
mailing list:

askmara Tversion.maradns. 85.125.xx.xx

- Sam

I do not answer MaraDNS support requests sent by private email without being
compensated for my time. I will discuss rates if you want this kind of
support. Thank you for your understanding.