Monthly posting: I’m still looking for work

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:31:32 EDT 2010

I still have not signed any contract nor finished any W-2 paperwork to
make me a hired contractor or employee.  So, yes, I am looking for
work.  I really would like a job that allows me to remotely
telecommute from Mexico about a week every month (yes, there is
high-speed internet down there) so I can spend time with my wife until
she has permission to come to the United States—a process that might
take a year or longer.

My resume is available here:

http://samiam.org/resume/

People here know exactly how well I can code; I wrote MaraDNS (as well
as Deadwood, MaraDNS 2.0’s recursive resolver) after all.

If anyone has any potential leads, please contact me via private email.

This is a monthly posting; if I do not find a job in August, I will
post an announcement in early September.