documentation modification

jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Dec 22 14:49:13 EST 2010

At 16:19 22/12/2010, Sam Trenholme wrote:
>Note that I will provide my own assessment of the state of the
>software on this page; I've seen a lot of DNS projects with big plans
>which never happen over the years.

Absolutely. The project is NOT operational by far, and the target is
ONLY experimental at this stage. Actually the ML-DNS concept may be
controverted for a while. So I would advise you to NOT link alfaDNS
until the project has taken off ands is backed by the community. In
the other way, alfaDNS afficionados will acknowledge the MaraDNS
contribution : even if they are a few thousands it will already be that.

>http://www.maradns.org/download/non-maradns/sdns.tar.bz2
>http://www.maradns.org/download/non-maradns/oak-1.2.tar.gz
>http://www.maradns.org/download/non-maradns/oak-1.4.tar.gz
>(Note to self: digitallumber.com is now owned by a squatter)
>http://www.maradns.org/moodns-20021011.tar.bz2

Thank-you. As I said I personnally have not much time, but this is a
project that has to go through. It may take time however.

jfc