Deadwood at OpenWRT

Sebastian Müller spamcatch-maradns.org at messageme.de
Sun Sep 12 08:53:02 EDT 2010

Am 12.09.2010 04:15, schrieb Sam Trenholme:
> Anyway, I had as one of the “known issues” for Deadwood the fact it
> hasn’t been tested on a big-endian machine; I have removed that issue.
>
> Another use case I would like to see tested is using Deadwood for DNS
> lookups delivering mail on a mailhub (lots of MX lookups).  Deadwood,
> by default, disables MX lookups (on an average consumer machine, it’s
> far more likely an MX lookup is coming from a spambot than from a
> legitimate request to deliver email), but there is a way to enable it
> which I will spell out if anyone comes forward and says they want to
> test Deadwood doing DNS lookups so email can be delivered.

I revived my WRT54GS, after that I noticed that it's using MIPSEL
instead of MIPS. I am currently building a buildroot for the following
Arch CPUs. It will take a little time, to build the crosscompilers,
since it runs on an old AMD64 3200+ with 1,5gb Ram.

Arch		Board
ARM             kirkwood, orion
ARMEB           ixp4xx
AVR32           avr32
MIPS		ar71xx, atheros, brcm63xx, ifxmips, octeon
MIPSEL		ar7, brcm-2.4, brcm47xx, cobalt, rb532, xburst
POWERPC		ppc40x, ppc44x

Sebastian