I'm providing a mirror of Deadwood OpenWRT files

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 22:52:42 EDT 2010

> -rwxr-xr-x 1 sebastian sebastian 73772 23. Sep 00:53 ARM/Deadwood
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 sebastian sebastian 49608 23. Sep 00:53 ARM-thumb/Deadwood

That is what I was curious to see; it's nice to see that x86 doesn't
make the smallest code out there, and that ARM thumb makes even
smaller code.

> I will update the binaries after you released the fixed version.

I have just released Deadwood 3.0.01; this is a stable release and I,
at this point, plan on only applying bug fixes to Deadwood.  It is
available here:

http://maradns.org/deadwood/stable/

> Do you see any exigence in archiving the binaries?

No, I do not.  Once you have the 3.0 binaries up, I will mirror them
and remove the 2.9.07 binaries.