[MaraDNS list] horde of midge questions

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 09:24:04 EST 2012

Sam,
	In preparing 2.0.x for Debian I did keep notes. I did not want to
pester you with them and I have managed to eliminate some. So here they
come. Nothing here is urgent.

	First of all you had concerns about running the logger in a chroot. I
am fairly sure this is not a problem in Debian and I did not want to
deal with it at the time. However I am lacking the specific experience
needed to reproduce any such problem. Do you have any pointers?

	It would be nice if you could settle down and stop having the deadwood
directory with a version number. It creates a little bit of extra work.

	The comments at lines 1317 and 1338 of tcp/zoneserver.c are unhelpfully
identical.

	In the file doc/en/tutorial/recursive.html there is a broken link
"customizing the resolution of some names".

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu