[MaraDNS list] IPv6 feedback

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 17:59:54 EST 2012

Sam,
	I found two issues in testing the IPv6 support in maradns.

1.) There seems to be no support for listening on an IPv6 port in
zoneserver.

2.) Despite documentation I cannot get the dns_port setting to work in
deadwood. I tried to debug it but it is somewhere in the finite state
machine. I've attached the config file.

As far as I know, there is nothing left to do to get maradns 2.0.04 into
Debian. However the split of a single process into two, means it won't
get any further than the "experimental" release until I've had a chance
to revisit how the configuration is managed.

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu