[MaraDNS list] MaraDNS update: Article has survived Wikipedia deletion attempt

Sam Trenholme maradns at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:06:57 EDT 2013

I did not get a chance to update MaraDNS this month. The reason is because
I already have devoted a few hours to MaraDNS earlier this month, fighting
an incorrectly proposed request for deletion.

Since I devoted so much time dealing with Wikipedia’s MaraDNS article, I
did not get a chance to do any actual MaraDNS development this month. Maybe
next month, but, then again, I am in the process of transitioning from
working on MaraDNS once a month to once every other month. I probably will
not devote time to MaraDNS again until June, unless a critical security bug
with a CVE number is found.

More information on the history of MaraDNS’ article on the Wikipedia:
http://cdt2.vk.tj