No subject

Wed May 23 04:33:03 EDT 2007

should be trying all the NS's before SERVFAIL'ing/giving up surely?

Annoyingly, for this bug, I have grumbled to harvard and they have made
ns[12]?.harvard.edu now slaves for wjh.harvard.edu and so fixed the
issue.  There are going to be others, shall I pester the postmaster here
for more test cases? :)

Cheers

[1] so the NS's listed in example.com for wibble.example.com were
	A, B and C...when asking either of those you would get the
	answer A, B, C, X and Y as NS's.  MaraDNS would never query X
	and Y who were the ones with the answer.

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.