SOLVED! Why doesn't Maradns start at boot time?

Kai Hendry hendry at iki.fi
Wed Aug 27 04:35:46 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Sam Trenholme
<strenholme.usenet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kai: Thanks for popping in.  What's the procedure Greg can do to
> submit a MaraDNS Debian bug report so you guys can look at the bug?

Greg has emailed me directly and I've since updated the package.
Though yes, in future, please use `reportbug` and go through the
Debian BTS.

Most sysadmins know to read /etc/init.d/ daemon scripts when in doubt.
I find it almost easier that pouring through documentation, but
perhaps it shows you I am a total geek. =)

> Also, the Debian bug database is the only way to report bugs for open
> source projects where the original author has long since abandoned the
> project (such as FVWM1, the window manager I still use today).

Sam, you should try http://www.suckless.org/dwm/ as a replacement
window manager.

Kind regards,