problem zone transfer

Bryan Duff duff0097 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:10:54 EDT 2009

I made a brief attempt at a "proof of concept" (look at the patch).  But it
never succeeded (even with only 3 records).  The count_tmp is probably an
incorrect size (it was going off of the specific SOA, NS, A, SOA message I
was trying to send (for 'test.com').

I'll see about some other packet captures (like what bind does when pulled
from Windows).

As for your costs, give me a final number $200?  $500?  All I know is I'll
need a flat fee (there's no way I can do hours).

Thanks.

-Bryan

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Sam Trenholme <strenholme.usenet at gmail.com