I'm providing a mirror of Deadwood OpenWRT files

Sam Trenholme strenholme.usenet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:43:07 EDT 2010

> I am not very firm with ARM CPU's and
> don't know the differences between ARMv5t and ARMv5te, but of course I
> can recompile the binary with -mthumb if you want.

OK, I’m thinking maybe we should then have two binaries: A
conservative non-thumb compile that is guaranteed to work on pretty
much any ARM CPU out there, and a slightly less conservative thumb
binary which showcases how small Deadwood is and that the ARM Thumb
ISA can make binaries as small as or smaller than x86_32 binaries
(possibly “nearly as small as”).

We can put the “thumb” binary in a separate directory.

As an aside, I’m fixing a number of minor bugs in the parser.   Things
like the “+=” (append) operator not working for
upstream_servers/root_servers, the parser not strictly enforcing the
use of only unused dictionary variables, the parser not requiring
dictionary variables being initialized with a line like "root_servers
= {}", things like that.